istanbul ?

from london out tues back thurs £120
from london out weds back thurs £141

Maine_Road said:
has any 1 booked there flights yet ? if so how much did u pay ?
could people please pm me if they have paid cheaper than £250 cos that is the cheapist 1 i have found so far !
cheers

Ctid !

booked mine about a month or two ago

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107817</a>

pedigreeblue said:
ell said:
Doesnt matter anyway ive got an exam on the day :(
Fek the exam, you can re sit that...Citys first European Final for XXyrs...it can't get better than that..
Problem is, mum would be paying for it and she wont let me jibb off the exam

ell said:
pedigreeblue said:
ell said:
Doesnt matter anyway ive got an exam on the day :(
Fek the exam, you can re sit that...Citys first European Final for XXyrs...it can't get better than that..
Problem is, mum would be paying for it and she wont let me jibb off the exam

fair play mate get educated get a good job, then you will be able to afford this trips, in the next 10 years we should be in a few finals anyway, hopefuly!!!!!

trust me i have a shit job wish id listened at school....

your not a new city fan are you? haven't you learned anything at all,never get your hopes up at this club,it will be the death of you!

Just wait to see if we get there, then get on one of these arranged trips. Should cost less than the prices being thrown about at the minute.

Maine_Road said:
has any 1 booked there flights yet ? if so how much did u pay ?
could people please pm me if they have paid cheaper than £250 cos that is the cheapist 1 i have found so far !
cheers

Ctid !

Don't be a dick and don't book the bloody flights.

There will be dozens and dozens of charter planes going out there in the unlikely event we get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.