It’s hot

I'd put money on us getting another heatwave by the end of September if not more.
2 days of very high temperatures is hardly a heatwave pal. The summer of 76 was cracking the flags, literally. And i remember being plagued by billions of ladybirds. Never been a summer like it since.

2 days of very high temperatures is hardly a heatwave pal. The summer of 76 was cracking the flags, literally. And i remember being plagued by billions of ladybirds. Never been a summer like it since.

The average temprature for London in July is 23 degrees.

They just had 12 days straight of temperatures above 25 and the highest being 40 degrees. So yes it was a heatwave.

In that time there were 4 days over 30.

typical European wet lettuce nanny state, its just a bit of sun

Spain and Portugal have confirmed at least 1,169 people have died from heat-related issues.

Thousands of firefighters are struggling to contain the wildfires spreading across Western Europe and many locals have been forced to evacuate as extreme temperatures continue to grip the region.

Like @kaz7 say's the humidity is messing up what would be a very pleasant day. It is still nice like, if we could just have that 25% humidity again (it is 50% now) like we had the last 2 days with the giga heat it would be perfect.

Never been that hot that i can remember as it was yesterday, it was really like being on one of the costa's when it was extremely hot even for them. It was lovely though if you were able to enjoy it due to not being at work. Feel bad for workers who had to suffer it. Stepping into that sun felt as if it was physically drilling me into the floor it was so intense.
The humidity wears me out more than the high temps , still only 22 versus 36 yesterday is wonderful

Like @kaz7 say's the humidity is messing up what would be a very pleasant day. It is still nice like, if we could just have that 25% humidity again (it is 50% now) like we had the last 2 days with the giga heat it would be perfect.

Never been that hot that i can remember as it was yesterday, it was really like being on one of the costa's when it was extremely hot even for them. It was lovely though if you were able to enjoy it due to not being at work. Feel bad for workers who had to suffer it. Stepping into that sun felt as if it was physically drilling me into the floor it was so intense.

Yep. Both myself and my dog are struggling more today than yesterday!

Thanks for this breaking news.

Back to the studio.
two-thumbs-up-thumbs-up.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.