It hasn't upset me as much as I thought I would

The only reason I wanted us to win the UCL is to get the monkey off our back. It's the only ammunition other clubs have to question our quality and rank among the best there has been. Outside of that I couldn't give a shit.

The only reason I wanted us to win the UCL is to get the monkey off our back. It's the only ammunition other clubs have to question out quality and rank among the best there has been. Outside of that I couldn't give a shit.

But still come on to tell everyone you don’t care?

But still come on to tell everyone you don’t care?
I'm contributing to a thread about not caring about winning the game tonight. I'm in agreement. Stop fucking nitpicking.

I'm contributing to a thread about not caring about winning the game tonight. I'm in agreement. Stop fucking nitpicking.

It’s not nitpicking. It’s 2.15am and there’s a lot of people logging on to a football forum to say they don’t care when it’s quite obvious they do.

I don’t care about the Miami Heats current 0-3 play off series but you won’t find me logging onto one of their forums posting I don’t care.

If you don’t care you don’t care.

The Sheik will be happy to hear that what with splashing a tenner or two.

We think we are up there with Barca and Real Madrid. We aren't. If they don't win the CL, the managers get sacked.

More like he knows he gets a free pass because of the attitudes of city fans and media exampled by threads like this.

He treats us as a small club with no history, he says it often so he can literally do what he wants as we’re all so lucky to have someone like him at this club.
More like he knows he gets a free pass because of the attitudes of city fans and media exampled by threads like this.

He treats us as a small club with no history, he says it often so he can literally do what he wants as we’re all so lucky to have someone like him at this club.

Go to bed and stop chatting shit.

You sound like those bitter dippers and rags who say they don’t care if we win but still constantly post about us and rejoice when we lose like they are doing now.

Thought it'd feel much worse. Even at the final whistle didn't feel as much pain as expected. Just trying to stay positive. We're going to get here again at some point and at least when we do eventually win it it'll be in a full stadium when we can celebrate properly. Anyway great season overall. Good to have a couple months off though after what has felt like a very long season

It’s not nitpicking. It’s 2.15am and there’s a lot of people logging on to a football forum to say they don’t care when it’s quite obvious they do.

I don’t care about the Miami Heats current 0-3 play off series but you won’t find me logging onto one of their forums posting I don’t care.

If you don’t care you don’t care.
I suggest you stay off forums at 2:15am that are specifically about whether people care or not about certain results/competitions then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.