It Is What It Is

When I hear that expression, I'm reminded of CNN's Richard Quest and his alleged response to NY's finest when they stopped him in Central Park and asked him to explain the rope around his neck and private parts, and the sex toy in his shoe. 'It is what it is!'

In that situation its the only answer you can give.

"I'm not being funny but,"

Translation: It's absolutely certain that the next thing I say will involve you being a complete and utter twat.

I agree with this malg, I hate that modern day cliche more than any other.

I also hate a couple of modern day football cliches that Mark Hughes flogged to death.

''We needed to step up to the plate".... Why? I could understand a bit more if his Stoke team was full of umpa lumpas, but most of them were the size of Easter Island statues! Makes me wonder how big this plate was.

Also used to bug me with his repeated use of "we didn't ask them enough questions today"... Maybe if he concentrated on being a manager instead of trying to be Magnus fuckin' Magnuson he'd still be in a job.

Bee beep beep beep. I've started so I'll finish.

Like literally, so annoying.

People who say I'm speechless, you aren't because you've just spoken. You twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.