It must be April Fool's Day

I watched Real Madrid's goal a few times and it's shocking defensively. Cancelo gets caught a bit flat-footed and Rodrygo goes past him. Benzema and another Madrid player are outside the area but see the opportunity and move forward quickly. KDB is stood by Benzema initially but doesn't track him as he goes into our area. Neither Fernandinho or Laporte see him and Laporte even makes a space for Benzema to run into as he goes towards the ball. When the ball is whipped in, Fernandinho is behind Benzema and gets there but he's not quick enough and doesn't jump.

How many times do we crumble when another team run at us on the break? Defensively we are poor when being attacked.

How may times has he been on Talkshite ,talking err shite to Brazil about he hates us playing out from the back and he wouldnt have it !

How may times has he been on Talkshite ,talking err shite to Brazil about he hates us playing out from the back and he wouldnt have it !

To be fair to Jabba we‘rethe only team he doesn’t really have a go at for playing out from the back because we have the players and coaching to make it look easy, it’s the likes of Arsenal and Everton he hates doing it because they are simply not set up for it.

See the post above,he hates playing out from the back,he has never shown any sign of accepting the modern way when he talks about it
That doesn't mean he doesn't understand it.

Simeone doesn't play out from the back, I reckon he understands it.

Besides, he didn't say we can't defend. He just said we struggle for concentration after losing possession (which is semi true) and that we aren't very good in 1v1 situations (which is true). He might not be fully in the know but to act like a manager known for being very modern at one point is a dinosaur is extremely snobbish and unknowing of you.

That doesn't mean he doesn't understand it.

Simeone doesn't play out from the back, I reckon he understands it.

Besides, he didn't say we can't defend. He just said we struggle for concentration after losing possession (which is semi true) and that we aren't very good in 1v1 situations (which is true). He might not be fully in the know but to act like a manager known for being very modern at one point is a dinosaur is extremely snobbish and unknowing of you.
I must have slept through the modern bit,he is a old-fashioned who doesn't like playing out from the back and sweeper keepers,he is one of the reasons I stopped listening to talksport,that and the aduration shouty man gives him,he is a bent dinosaur

Me a snob lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.