It won't belong until you hear or read this little gem ...

"You can never write off Liverpool" A favorite saying on MoTD 1991 onwards about the Title.

6a00d83451bd1369e201127943a8ea28a4-800wi

baldybouncer said:
"The Premier League, and football in general, will be all the more poorer because of the demise of Liverpool and Man Utd"

Betcha!

Both are in terminal decline. End Off. The Gravy Train has hit the buffers through greed, arrogance and mis-management. In both cases it is much more than just a loss of form or the transitional phase of squad development. It is a situation where the financial chickens are coming home to roost. They cannot compete with us financially. Nobody can. Who's this player Liverpool have signed today? Rodreigez or something. No disrespect but he's not fit to lace the boots of any player the scousers had playing for them in the period 65-90. Aqualani? Who? What? They have two world-class players when fit and thats their lot. The squad is of much lower overalkl quality than City's. United? Its all been said, mainly on here. They're bankrupt. They can disguise it for so long and unlike the dippers their full-strength first team can still win matches on a regular basis for now, so they are more like a wounded dog than a dying one, but nonetheless, unless the Glaziers do them a massive favour and quit at a massive personal loss (they won't) United are crippled and its only a matter of time before the roof comes in. Football has seen many great dynesties come and go. It will again. The red sun is setting... a Bluemoon is rising.

Im not one of these 'I want United to be strong' people. I want them ground into the dust, their 'fans' inconsolable, their history eventually forgotten.

If only they'd been gracious victors, the above would be different.

i have always blamed the referees and i am certainly blaming them now, my theory is the top or big four as they are called now have always had the dodgy dicey decisions, but apart from the atkinson manipulation they have not been getting as many, tonight i had to explain to my son why i wanted liverpool to lose, so i told him about when smicer blatantly dived and got a penalty off graham poll a few years back against city, then i went on to tell him about the infamous alf gray incident when he disallowed a perfectly good goal and while we were all celebrating including the players the referee was throwing his arms forward waving liverpool on to score, but for a couple of our players we would have gone behind, then i told him in the same game about how there graham souness took Nicky read out of the game but awarded them the free kick to which they won game, also i have always blamed the referees for our failure to do well at england level for the simple reason most of the england players play for the big four so they always get the decisions but fail to do so when playing in international level, whether this is just a blip on the officials part we shall have to wait and see but i really do hope that things DO NOT get back to normal?

2 minutes added time in second half of ET. No stopages of any sort.

The refs still think it is like water polo or basketball timing rules if a big team is losing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.