It would be madness to sack Hughes

infaltablesgalore

Bright Upcoming manager whos signings in my eyes have been superb. Kompany, Zab, SWP, Bridge (will be excellent if he can get cover from his winger) ETC.

What happens when the new guy comes in ? I will tell you. The whole squad goes on trial again and the deadwood gets to stay for another year. The new guy wouldn't have a clue about the squad and how good/bad certain players were and also wouldn't know what type of player the club require.

As i say it would be madness, utter madness.

Give him a full season next season FFS. This managerial merry go round is fucking stupid.

infaltablesgalore said:
Bright Upcoming manager whos signings in my eyes have been superb. Kompany, Zab, SWP, Bridge (will be excellent if he can get cover from his winger) ETC.

What happens when the new guy comes in ? I will tell you. The whole squad goes on trial again and the deadwood gets to stay for another year. The new guy wouldn't have a clue about the squad and how good/bad certain players were and also wouldn't know what type of player the club require.

Give him a full season next season FFS. This managerial merry go round is fucking stupid.

Didnt need another Hughes thread but I do agree with you.

infaltablesgalore said:

To late have you not heard
Brian Who - is the new Manager
Hughes is the new Norwich boss - he wants to fight gypos

OK, newbie... If you're not a Rag that is...?

Scroll down to a thread that fits your needs but has a lot of views and posts... That's where everyone has made their comments... Add yours if you want and then you'll be up to speed. Also people won't slag you off for starting new and pointless threads that are just a wind-up!

;-p

i heard he got sacked....

andy morrison to be our next manager.... currently assistant manager at northwitch vics... they just been relegated tho so we may have a chance of getting him.

The only way Hughes will get sacked this season is if we get tonked by the rags.

your right! because under hughes we have progressed and hit the dizzy heights of a humiliating defeat at home to the champions of nottinghamshire,been shafted by the mighty brighton,folded like a deck chair to the giant of ten man stoke and all this by spending an enormous amount of money,conceded 40+ goals and finishing behind the likes of fulham and wigan who spend ten bob but have managers who can organise and motivate there teams,HUGHES FOOTBALL GENIUS!! (apoligises for ranting,but sick of hughes and his averageness)

Why does every say Hughes is so bright, what has he ever done to indicate this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.