Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Remainer alert'...

If you're really honest when you say: 'always been club first and last', why pick Manchester City, why not Real Madrid or Boca Juniors?

Just get behind England for fucks sake, its bloody brilliant that we are even in the final and its in England too.
Remain where ?
Think most of us over the years have always been club first England second. Its not something you can switch on and off you either feel it or you don’t. I’d like a win but have no nerves at all, nothing like a City game.

Imagine being embarrassed by pride, excitement and something bringing the whole nation together? Well, most of the nation anyway.
But being embarassed like that is typically English. Don't know why, but even mild national pride makes us uncomfortable.

Makes me laugh all the negative noise I have seen from blues, regarding England, over the last few weeks. 25\30 years ago, we were all ecstatic if White or Curle got a call up to the squad. Now with 3 City players about to start in a major final for England, it's just diatribe from Blues. It's remarkable how the noise permeating from blues on here, is the same shit that came out of rag fans mouths, when they were winning everything.

Not surprised by the line up or set up. No point moaning about it. First time I’ve seen England in a final. Regardless of what I think about waistcoat and his ‘tactics’, I can only wish them well.

Although, it’s a conundrum, as I’m happy Mancini made it as well. So happy for him. Hopefully, it’s a good spectacle. No clue on the commentators but I hope I don’t have to mute this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.