Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Different media ways of saying the same thing:

Laughing stock City finally win after 34 years of failure.
Team of the decade Liverpool win the league after battling for 30 years.

City fail to win champions league final despite all that money.
Even getting to the final is a great achievement for England.

Magliar was player of the tournament in England's strong defence.
John Stones (and Kyle Walker) don't even get a mention.

Between that players friends and family section and Gary Neville, I think London might be about to suffer a shortage of makeup.

You know it may be unfashionable to say this but I'm proud of the team for making the final and only losing out by the finest margins. I think overall they did a good job. A win would have been better, but this beats another QF defeat,

England were garbage from the 3rd minute onwards.

The Rags both missed the penalties they were brought on specifically to score. Rashford not hitting the target an absolute disgrace.

And letting that poor kid Saka take the last penalty… there’s some right bottlers in that squad… there were 4 players who should have been on pens before him.
Can’t argue with that summing up. Dreadful performance from England, hoping to hang on to a lead without any ball possession.

Southgate waited too long to react when italy had them pinned back, and his selections for pens were rubbish, Rashford has taken several pens before so that was fine, but Sancho ? Saka ? the other two takers imo should've been Walker who should not have come off, and Calvert-Lewin who should've been there instead of Sancho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.