Itchy and scratchy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Goats left knee, 10 Dec 2019.

1. Goats left knee

Goats left knee

Typical male.. yes I prob should have been to a docs a while ago...
    since the summer.. I thought initially I had one hot curry too many on the holidays.. but I am itchy around the private’s and bottom at night (have been a bit of a night time butt scratcher for years, but aren’t all men?)
    Anyway I’ve tried all chemist creams,lotions, exema etc, sudocrem, tea tree oil. But I’m at my wits end! Gets itchy at night, a slight burning feel like I must scratch tiny spots but it ends up with red, slightly broken scratch marks all around by not including the private’s.
    has anyone had this and any ideas on how to clear it? It’s not like i don’t shower daily. Never had any health problems either. not looking for jokes, just wonder if anyone here has any advice.. been through it

bobmcfc likes this.
  2. Barcon

Barcon

Grab a fistfull of arsehole hair and tear it out in the shower. Problem solved.

Ban-jani likes this.
  3. waspish

waspish

How long you had it? anyway you should see you doctor.

4. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Sounds like you've got crabs pal. Put a couple of spoonfuls of sugar down your boxers at night time before bed. It rots their teeth, you'll get a good night's sleep; )

Blue Smarties, BlueT, Sid C and 6 others like this.
  5. Goats left knee

Goats left knee

Pretty much since the late summer. Like I think it must be some sort of skin infection that would pass if I just stopped scratching it.. but I can’t stop at night!! (That’s the problem)

SkyBlueTX likes this.
  6. waspish

waspish

Your mattress might be infested with something get a high power hoover on it and still go see your doctor.

7. Goats left knee

Goats left knee

If that was the problem (mattress) wouldn’t my wife be the same?

8. lafitz2008

lafitz2008

I was in Venus one night and it was roasting... My mates girlfriend came off the dance floor absolutely drenched in sweat and came and sat on my knee.
    They'd not been together long and she'd told him when they met that she had anal warts that she was getting treated for and he'd then told me.
    I couldn't help but think of the anal wart juice that was soaking into my jeans as she was sat there.

Anyway.... anal warts was my first thought on reading this.

9. Goats left knee

Goats left knee

I’ve googled that.. and no defo not anal warts. There’s nothing to see apart from the damaged skin after getting a rough scratch during the night. Red skin

10. waspish

waspish

Well it aint that then. Doctors best bet they will know what it is and the right cream and like you say keeping scratching it will make it worse.