Items you've lost never to be replaced

Autograph book filled with the 99/00 promotion team that included Goater, Weaver, Dickov, Kennedy, Morrison etc. etc.

Lost in a house move.

Just going off on a slight tangent but years ago when the kids were young and even today with the dogs we found that if anything went missing the sure fire way of finding it was to get on all fours and search...just the right height....On the other hand, my mum's got dementia and she's lost lost 3 sets of false teeth and 4 TV remote controls, most, if not all have been sent in postage paid envelopes to the Young Conservatives and the Talking Newspaper for the blind.

At the last match I attended at Maine Rd , not the last league game but the youth cup one after that, I brought a sky blue bobble hat with the old City crest on it from a seller outside the ground. Lost it a few years later on a bender in Auckland NZ - Gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.