ITIL training

ob

Got to do ITIL exam and have study day tomorrow, anyone done it or got any hints/tips

Depends if your doing v4, which looks a lot different to v3 which I have up to expert. If it’s anything like the v3 foundation then it’s normally pretty straight forward. Multiple choice questions that relate to the content you have learnt. Classroom based is always easier as the tutor always gives you a few direct pointers to the specific areas you will get questions on. Looks better on them if you pass.

Reactions: ob
I’ve done up to expert in 3 and personally I think 4 is a way to make a bit more money as it’s quite different and I think you don’t gain anything from it unless you have done 3 beforehand for the basics.

I would go through old exam papers over and over again and look at specific topics as per the previous poster

Good luck

Reactions: ob
I am doing the v4 foundation in the next couple weeks. Anyone done it recently?

It’s a piece of piss, you’ve got nothing to worry about, I’ve only known of one person to ever fail… no pressure ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.