It's a happier place this time

chesterbells

So said legendary kitman Les Chapman speaking to Ian Cheeseman after the final whistle today, when asked about comparisons to 2012.

Not a dig at Mancini surely?

Tevez, Balo, Mancini.. I can see his point. Less negative headlines about off field discipline such as training ground fights, prostitutes like Jennifer Thompson, Mario's World, Mancini's me against the World mentality...

I bet Mancini is devastated a kitman slagged him off.
No offence intended, but with Mancini we achieved all our dreams. Today it's brilliant so who cares

CTID1988 said:
I bet Mancini is devastated a kitman slagged him off.
No offence intended, but with Mancini we achieved all our dreams. Today it's brilliant so who cares

None taken mate, but by that token there'd be no point in any new threads tonight, cos 'today it's brill'
Just trying to throw something new into the mix tbh

Too many toxic personalities in the dressing room at that time. No wonder we did so poorly last season.

Got rid of the drama queens, upgraded our executives, so next season hopefully we build rather than regress

Course it is . I never dreamed we would win 2 trophies this season . I was down last year when we lost Wigan in that F.A cup . The chairmen was right in saying stick with us last season . I really enjoyed today and the whole of the season . I look forward to the dvd of the season review of 2013-2014 season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.