Its a joke!

whicko

Can anybody please explain why the club insist on not opening the upper tiers for cup games, ok they don't anticipate a huge crowd ,but when i have chosen my seat and sat in it for the last god knows how many years both at Maine Road & Eastlands i really think the club are bang out of order, surely its not down to the cost of a few extra stewards is it?

Because if they open the top tiers and people want to go up there the stadium will look half empty on the bottom tiers, this way by keeping everyone at the same level it keeps the atmosphere more imo

whicko said:
Can anybody please explain why the club insist on not opening the upper tiers for cup games, ok they don't anticipate a huge crowd ,but when i have chosen my seat and sat in it for the last god knows how many years both at Maine Road & Eastlands i really think the club are bang out of order, surely its not down to the cost of a few extra stewards is it?

Er... I dont get it? That's not funny, and to be honest I didnt see the punch line? Dont want to hurt your feelings but I'm guessing stand up is not your thing!

We should be filling (or nears as damn it) the stadium for cup games, especially european games.
Can`t even remember the amount of times our fans moaning how we should be in europe, this that and the other. We are in europe yet hardly any bugger turns up.

I know it can be quite a costly thing and maybe the club could possibly look at that for additional games ie uefa but I really think uefa is a great chance for us and we should be getting similar crowds to that of a premier league game!

I was at a supporters club meeting that the head of ticketing attended and was asked the same question. He said it is not down to costs as it hardly costs anymore to open the top tier. It is due to the "Manager" (not sure if that Hughes or stadium manager) insisting on it to make the stadium look fuller to the TV Cameras and create a better atmosphere. He also said that they have tried numerous schemes to sell more tickets (2 for £25 in EUFA, Advertising etc)

not my fault! said:
whicko said:

Er... I dont get it? That's not funny, and to be honest I didnt see the punch line? Dont want to hurt your feelings but I'm guessing stand up is not your thing!

Yup my thoughts exactly..

A man walks into a bar......says "Ouch!".
Now thats funny

j jay said:
not my fault! said:

Yup my thoughts exactly..

A man walks into a bar......says "Ouch!".
Now thats funny

*scratches head*

I know... What you call a three legged donkey?

Wonky!
Now thats funny! I'm with you bro, this "it's a joke" thread wasnt funny one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.