its all my fault

stimo

3349332999_c9c424df70.jpg

its just occured to me why we lost in naples, i wasnt wearing this shirt ^^^^
the 2nd time i havent worn it this season, we lose in our most important champions league game. the 1st time i didnt wear it, was munich away where we lost 2-0.

it is clear to me this shirt helps us and i am an idiot and accept any abuse for not wearing it. im NEVER not wearing it again.

Not sure if it is your fault, I blamed my wife for changing our City
pillow cases to some green ones,

Had those City pillow cases on since the start of the season,
when she washes them they have to get back on the bed
the same day.

So you see I think it was more likely to be my wife's fault,
I'll give her a good thrashing for making you feel so bad.

Berts Broken Neck said:
Not sure if it is your fault, I blamed my wife for changing our City
pillow cases to some green ones,

Had those City pillow cases on since the start of the season,
when she washes them they have to get back on the bed
the same day.

So you see I think it was more likely to be my wife's fault,
I'll give her a good thrashing for making you feel so bad.

City - wrecking marriages since 2011...

Its my fault i should have worn the home kit we always win when I have it on, but for the 2nd time I have worn the red and black and its all gone to pot.

Sorry Blues

Glad you owned up as haven't been able to sleep since tuesday with the guilt that it was all my fault. I never listen to city on the radio as we always get beat when I listen (this goes back to a game against crewe in the 80's). So normally listen to build up then turn radio off at kick off. However pre match my gut kicked into action and had to run to toilet pretty sharpish. I didn't turn the radio off and I could hear it from the bathroom, Tried in vain to get the misses to turn it off but she couldnt hear. Finally managed to finish and as I reached for the chain napoli scored.

stimo said:
3349332999_c9c424df70.jpg

its just occured to me why we lost in naples, i wasnt wearing this shirt ^^^^
the 2nd time i havent worn it this season, we lose in our most important champions league game. the 1st time i didnt wear it, was munich away where we lost 2-0.

it is clear to me this shirt helps us and i am an idiot and accept any abuse for not wearing it. im NEVER not wearing it again.

Do you always keep your shirt on that Manikin?<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 am --<br /><br />
uweuweuwe said:
Glad you owned up as haven't been able to sleep since tuesday with the guilt that it was all my fault. I never listen to city on the radio as we always get beat when I listen (this goes back to a game against crewe in the 80's). So normally listen to build up then turn radio off at kick off. However pre match my gut kicked into action and had to run to toilet pretty sharpish. I didn't turn the radio off and I could hear it from the bathroom, Tried in vain to get the misses to turn it off but she couldnt hear. Finally managed to finish and as I reached for the chain napoli scored.

Shit story ;)

I wondered what was going on. I've watched us in the pub (as I am working away from home) and we've not had the results so stopped going to watch us in the pub. I watched us vs Villareal on my lappie in my digs and we won, so of course vs Napoli, I fire up the lappie again but we lose; it really threw me. Now I understand why.

Get that away shirt on, get that home shirt on and get this pillow cases sorted out NOW!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.