It's Christmas today in Czech republic

Brightblue said:
Carp, vino klobasa or rizek
With your potato salad

Carp is crap, as you know and no wine sausage or Schnitzel

It will be salmon today I have been told

Carp is crap, as you know and no wine sausage or Schnitzel

All three for me, the carp is still splashing about downstairs, forget the hammer that scaled, boney bastard is in or the full RVP treatment.

brass neck said:
It's amazing the differences in cultures allthough a common theme of December prevails which is strange concidering Christ was born in Feb or march. It's almost as if something that pre dated Christianity was in place beforehand and the Christians like the Borg on star trek assimilated the festivals for there own purposes.......oh, hold on!
We've no fucking idea when Christ was born.

Skashion said:
brass neck said:
It's amazing the differences in cultures allthough a common theme of December prevails which is strange concidering Christ was born in Feb or march. It's almost as if something that pre dated Christianity was in place beforehand and the Christians like the Borg on star trek assimilated the festivals for there own purposes.......oh, hold on!

Absolutely, and it seems unlikely that he could fit in all the stuff he was meant to have done before getting killed at the tender age of only 3-4 months old. It always amazes me that folk believe he could talk and carry a cross on his back at that age, I know our two were struggling to sit up and not even crawling by then.

Helmet Cole said:
Skashion said:
brass neck said:

Absolutely, and it seems unlikely that he could fit in all the stuff he was meant to have done before getting killed at the tender age of only 3-4 months old. It always amazes me that folk believe he could talk and carry a cross on his back at that age, I know our two were struggling to sit up and not even crawling by then.

Can they put their own sandals on?

BimboBob said:
Helmet Cole said:
Skashion said:

No

andyhinch said:
BimboBob said:
Helmet Cole said:

No

Get rid then. 2 year olds are fucking useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.