its decided

ibbo

me and my brother are going to take his little daughter to the hamburg home game, she will be just over 5 months old by this time. we thought her 1st game should be a big one and we see this as being a big one. but her mum is against it saying she is 2 young. are we right or is she?

ibbo said:
me and my brother are going to take his little daughter to the hamburg home game, she will be just over 5 months old by this time. we thought her 1st game should be a big one and we see this as being a big one. but her mum is against it saying she is 2 young. are we right or is she?

Speaking as a dad I would say 5 months is too young.

i can see where she is coming from, but if it turns out to be one of the biggest games of the season and important then in yrs to come she can say she was there.

Personal choice really, if she's the type of baby that sleeps through anything I doubt it'll be a problem. I wouldn't take her in the singing sections as she could easily get knocked about. Be prepared for nappy-changing duties though!

As a father of 3, i would say you are absolutely crackers to take her.

Purely from a selfish point of view, she'll end up screaming and puking and shitting and spoiling your night. Where are you going to change her nappy?

I've got to say i wouldn't be too happy with a crying baby in the seat next to me, either.

It's up to you, though.

she can sleep. her dad can do nappies. mite just be us gettin excited bout wanting to take her

my little girl is 18 months now, running around and repeating stuff she hears... I'm not sure if she'd get bored at a match, but she's still too young, even though she knows what "kick the ball" means and she does it herself with her mini-football that I bought her!

at 5 months (?) if I read your posting right, you've got a baby who might not even be able to sit up straight without support; my suggestion would be to wait until both of you could get more out of it... at that age you may end up with a distressed infant on your hands and not be able to do much about it when inside the ground. I would strongly urge you to have her watch her footie on the television for the moment, and see how long she can deal with that before plunging her and yourself into the real thing... it might not be a good idea unless your 5 month-old is actually going 5 years old.

ibbo said:
i can see where she is coming from, but if it turns out to be one of the biggest games of the season and important then in yrs to come she can say she was there.

she can say she was there anyway - noone will know any different!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.