It's not that bad.....

julio jordio

Not very constructive I know but it's all I ever think when I come on here. The fella who said he wont be going to games while 'Leslie' is in charge! Get a fucking grip. Im a very negative person, especially when it comes to City but this place never ceases to amaze me. Anyone would think we've nothing to look forward too.

life has its optimists and its pessimists......

As Churchill said on optimism

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.

As Churchill said on pessimism

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

There is really only one way to be!

and it has its intelligent, cultured gentlemen whose wit and intelligence inspires us all to better ourselves and try to work away from being wankers to become thoughtful and reflective!

You really have made my day! Thanks!

EalingBlue2 said:
and it has its intelligent, cultured gentlemen whose wit and intelligence inspires us all to better ourselves and try to work away from being wankers to become thoughtful and reflective!

You really have made my day! Thanks!

Yawn.

EalingBlue2 said:
life has its optimists and its pessimists......

As Churchill said on optimism

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.

As Churchill said on pessimism

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

There is really only one way to be!

And Dave Ewing said take the drink out of the cigar smoking brandy swilling drunken bastard called Churchill, and you have a cigar smoking bastard.

Many said a lot worse, I expect a cigar smoking bastard is just what we needed!

Perhaps that is what Hughes needs a large fat cigar and smoke blown in the face of the boo boys and he would make me laugh, though I accept the more serious amongst us would point to the negative example set to the players!

julio jordio said:
Not very constructive I know but it's all I ever think when I come on here. The fella who said he wont be going to games while 'Leslie' is in charge! Get a fucking grip. Im a very negative person, especially when it comes to City but this place never ceases to amaze me. Anyone would think we've nothing to look forward too.
Who said that?
Thats poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.