It's not that bad.....

I think it used to be true that pessimism was optimism with experience, but I think today young people are more cynical and far less idealistic and optimistic than was once the case and it is no longer quite so true. That there are young idealists and old curmudgeons with the rest of us in between is probably the opposite now?

julio jordio said:
Not very constructive I know but it's all I ever think when I come on here. The fella who said he wont be going to games while 'Leslie' is in charge! Get a fucking grip. Im a very negative person, especially when it comes to City but this place never ceases to amaze me. Anyone would think we've nothing to look forward too.

obviously the fool that come out with that line as quickly forgot where we were 10 years ago

wahey, just what bluemoon needed.. another thread that moans about moaners moaning. Let fellas have their moan for fuck sake.

Every set of fans moans. Just because we have a few bob doesn't mean the moaning will stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.