It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damanino

LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.

We could end up paying the transfer fee to NDJ to accept lower wage there.:DD

But as the incoming transfers are looking it would be better to keep him and let him leave free next summer.

McFcMiKe7 said:
LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
What will happen then? Buy another holding midfielder?

Well it's pretty clear by now that Mancini has wanted a top midfielder all summer, probably De Rossi or Martinez, but this fiasco with Marwood and friends means we haven't gotten one. Maybe with De Jong sold Mancini will be allowed a midfielder, hopefully of his own choosing or we might end up with Jordan Henderson.

Another problem is with FFP is that clubs now the top clubs are skint so prices for out players will have to drop

LoveCity said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
LoveCity said:
What will happen then? Buy another holding midfielder?

Well it's pretty clear by now that Mancini has wanted a top midfielder all summer, probably De Rossi or Martinez, but this fiasco with Marwood and friends means we haven't gotten one. Maybe with De Jong sold Mancini will be allowed a midfielder, hopefully of his own choosing or we might end up with Jordan Henderson.

You read to many papers mate

waspish said:
Another problem is with FFP is that clubs now the top clubs are skint so prices for out players will have to drop

Is this one of those things where you have to rearrange the words to make a sentence?

Cobwebcat said:
waspish said:

Is this one of those things where you have to rearrange the words to make a sentence?

Haha your no code breaker then ;)

grim up north said:

If you say so mate, I suppose Mancini's public attack at Marwood and public call for more players (4 or 5 in his own words) was just paper talk too. "We don't need big changes, not 10 players like two or three years ago - but we need three, four, five players."

LoveCity said:
£5million?!! This must be a joke! I don't think we are THAT desperate to offload De Jong!

waspish said:
Cobwebcat said:
waspish said:

Haha your no code breaker then ;)

I'll have a go...

Another problem with the top clubs.... drop out prices.....

ah bollocks I thought I had it too :-)

LoveCity said:
grim up north said:

If you say so mate, I suppose Mancini's public attack at Marwood and public call for more players (4 or 5 in his own words) was just paper talk too. "We don't need big changes, not 10 players like two or three years ago - but we need three, four, five players."

You can read into a what Mancini said as public attack or not. I don't subscribe to that. So buying 5 new players are not big changes.

We probably need 2 quality players who I suspect we are in for. But buying a player is not like going to a shop. I feel many on this board think we only have to turn up waving our cheque book and clubs agents and players will just flock on board. Marwood will be working within strict guidelines from above. So we don't end up with more Ade RSCs which to me makes purfect sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.