It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
yaya1 said:
right or wrong tolm is the most interesting poster n the board. end off.

In your opinion ! I am indifferent to Tolmie's posts, some I find intriguing, others I just don't get but he certainly seems harmless and does me no ill. There are other posters on here who provoke genuine thought and some who even present themselves so eloquently that I may question my own stance on a particular issue. I do find the level of worship many demonstrate for what is an unknown Internet persona on an unofficial forum that represents such a small demographic of Blues intriguing, and if I am honest slightly unhealthy.

Why don't all the "Tolm" fanboys create their own board with "Tolm" as the admin?

They could wear their "I Luv Tolm" T-shirts as they read the latest hallowed message from their beloved leader up in their "Tolm" shrine rooms.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
yaya1 said:

In your opinion ! I am indifferent to Tolmie's posts, some I find intriguing, others I just don't get but he certainly seems harmless and does me no ill. There are other posters on here who provoke genuine thought and some who even present themselves so eloquently that I may question my own stance on a particular issue. I do find the level of worship many demonstrate for what is an unknown Internet persona on an unofficial forum that represents such a small demographic of Blues intriguing, and if I am honest slightly unhealthy.

Why don't all the "Tolm" fanboys create their own board with "Tolm" as the admin?

They could wear their "I Luv Tolm" T-shirts as they read the latest hallowed message from their beloved leader up in their "Tolm" shrine rooms.

Can i wear my Tolm's underpants T Shirt.?

yaya1 said:

This. Appreciate some love TH's posts and that's fine. Me ? I read the subject matter regardless of the poster although I do look out for Lovecity & salfordpaul.
As NTBT says, the blind devotion afforded to TH does seem strange. Each to their own tho' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.