It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

i hope to god the lights will burn bright all night at carrington,the offices at the ground and at the bridgewater on the hope that our bomb signing will be done threw the night away from all pryin eyes

Please can someone tell me what's going on? Been in meetings and driving back from down south. Who the hell is wright?

Airbags Optional said:
Please can someone tell me what's going on? Been in meetings and driving back from down south. Who the hell is wright?

Ian Wright's joined Mancini's back room staff.

Airbags Optional said:

in this thread everyone tends to be wrong.

the wright in question however, is richard. former ipswich, arsenal amongst others. come to fill the stuart taylor role.

Airbags Optional said:

Welcome to chaos island mate!

Piqué is coming, Maicon is almost done deal, rod marsh said city are pushing a £100M deal we will learn of tonight or tomorrow ....

Like I said ... Welcome home!

The same Wright who quit Preston after a week because he was homesick for suffolk.....

SuperSilva said:
Airbags Optional said:

Welcome to chaos island mate!

Piqué is coming, Maicon is almost done deal, rod marsh said city are pushing a £100M deal we will learn of tonight or tomorrow ....

Like I said ... Welcome home!

Cheers u serious re piqué and maicon what has happened to the young Serb?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.