It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Sanches was awful in Germany, he is playing well now he is out of that straight jacket of a league, i would be very happy if we got Sanches or Bissouma in January as Rodri`s back up, both are quick good footballers on low wages
I think we'll stay well clear of the Bissouma after Mendy.

Start fo this month, he was arrested in Oct

Police have bailed Brighton and Hove Albion footballer Yves Bissouma for a further five weeks while they continue to investigate sexual assault claims.

Fair enough ,didn't know that.

I think we'll stay well clear of the Bissouma after Mendy.
Very true but i was expecting his case to clear up much quicker and on a positive note, with him being back in the team, surely the FA/ Club would ban him i know innocent till proven guilty but this is bringing the game into disrepute, any loss of earnings he can claim back.

I refuse to believe the club are still interested in signing Kane unless Haaland has told us to fuck off, or Spurs has dropped their asking price to below £50m. If neither of these things have happen, I cant see a single reason to choose Kane over Haaland. Other than stubbornness that is. Haaland is arguably cheaper (considering resale value), younger, better & more marketable around the world. Also have family connections to the club. It really is a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.