It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand Pep likes Kane, but I seriously doubt anyone (that's not completely insane) would choose to go after Kane ahead of Haaland right now, or spend anything near 100m+ on him. Especially not after 4 months of Kane being more or less useless. If you for some reason can't get Haaland, only then Kane becomes an option.
Kane is pushing to move to City, is Haaland?
Kane is the ideal false number 9, because he can finish.
But I would prefer Haaland over Kane

Wouldn't mind with some business being done in January. We are definitely a bit light on the LB and DM front.

I'm going to take a guess that we get 50 to 60 mil for torres, then buy Kane from Tottenham, Pep can justify the deal then at the press conference saying we sold Torres to fund it.

Would much rather keep torres.

The chasing is all being done by Kane.

We won't deal with Spurs unless something very significant has changed at their end.

I don't know if it has.

It is a deal that has nowhere to go.

They are so far apart the distance is too great, and time is on nobody's side.

Plus there are now cheaper and more importantly better options.

I'm not worried about it.

Kane should, for his own good, drop it. It got him nothing in the summer, supposedly is the reason he has been so poor nearly halfway into the season. Chasing it again won't help him any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.