It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what they are offering, I suppose. He's rejected their latest offer.

There is also the small matter of a player being able to pocket a multi-million signing on fee as a free transfer, certainly more than a renewal.
I think the last offer on the table he turned down was 140 in the press, so about Laporte money (and Dias till he gets a bump).

Taking an fee to replace Laporte and dividing into a wage bump and signing on fee seems a smart move.

That still leaves us with Liam Delap though.
Rory, Liam... Easily confused I am.

You knew what I meant really though ;-)

Liam won't break through this season - too much at stake. I can see Pep going the full season with the 'false nine' - That's why I suspect we'll fall short of trophies this season. We need someone experienced up front.

Is Rory available?

Rory, Liam... Easily confused I am.

You knew what I meant really though ;-)

Liam won't break through this season - too much at stake. I can see Pep going the full season with the 'false nine' - That's why I suspect we'll fall short of trophies this season. We need someone experienced up front.

Is Rory available?
Would like to see him in the side, couple of decent draws in the FA Cup rounds, if hes back by then hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.