It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you believe anything

It makes sense? For a couple years now he’s been on about international management. He has gone on record saying he’d like to coach in a European , copa america or World Cup. he was asked about Brazil a couple months ago as well. Plus that conversation is from a recorded clip which was broadcast. He idolised Cruyff why wouldn’t he want the Dutch job.

I’m surprised more of you don’t talk about him in the English team
Think it’s the wrong job for him. He’d need time to coach most players into his methods and he wouldn’t get time to coach the players. Could you imagine the disaster of trying to get Pickford playing out from the back. It confuses him when Stones try's to get him to pass to him.

Haha, you believe anything
I appreciate that you're only saying that in the hope that he will stay at City forever, Kaz, but all good things come to an end, and I fully expect that our 'good thing' will come to an end as per Pep's contract at the end of 22/23.

I have thought for a while that we will see a Pep Guardiola coached squad at the 2026 World Cup, and the 2024 Euros would provide a good opportunity for development of that squad.

With family business interests etc, I can't see him leaving Europe, and the Netherlands would love to see a return to 'Cruyff style' football. It would probably be the most interesting personal challenge for Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.