It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Alvarez signing is true. My guess would be that either Jesus or Mahrez is going to leave this summer. No way is he going to be our "marquee" forward signing.

It is not yet closed, but City pays Julian's clause and leaves him in River until June. The possibility is being negotiated that if River continues in the Cup, Julian will stay until October

Basically he's gonna be at City, just now or then. Not loaned to the CFG.

If Alvarez signing is true. My guess would be that either Jesus or Mahrez is going to leave this summer. No way is he going to be our "marquee" forward signing.
Could see Jesus leave in the summer. I thought Mahrez was due a new deal? Or maybe it's irrelevant and he's just a CFG signing

Not really sure what to make of this. Was heavily linked to the rags prior, now the reports indicating close to us. Obviously needs to materialise still, but I don't think it has anything to do with Ferran's replacement fwiw. That's Palmer imo, safe to say.

Not really sure what to make of this. Was heavily linked to the rags prior, now the reports indicating close to us. Obviously needs to materialise still, but I don't think it has anything to do with Ferran's replacement fwiw. That's Palmer imo, safe to say.
I would say Palmer replaces Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.