It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on how Simone has used him? A waste of the kid, or has he just been poor regardless? What has he added to his game under Simone and what has he lost/regressed on.

Very Knowledgeable about Atletico apparently was shocked at the prices in the English game. Anyway I did ask about Joao Felix. Was able to have a chat while they were filming the Sevilla fans opinions.

Right on Joao Felix

Thoughts on how Simone has used him?

He’s used either as a lone Striker or in a two, Sometimes he comes on in midfield when we are protecting a lead. Relationship with Simone is Rocky due to a massive bust up between the two last season. I just think Simone is just frustrated with him Joao has all the talent can show signs of world class ability then he’ll do something stupid. Simone likes a well organised team so when Joao try’s a rainbow flick or to do step overs it infuriates el cholo. Joao has the ability to glide past players effortlessly then completely mess up the final ball.

The kid if his brain finally clicks will be in the Haaland/Mbappe argument he reminds me of Ronaldo at united before it clicked. When he joined from Sporting. He’s that talented obviously I don’t think he will reach Ronaldos level but the talent is there to be one of the best in the world.

hes gained a better work ethic under el cholo but he’s lost some of the magic that Atleti payed the money for el cholo likes organisation in his team it’s why Cunha is picked. He keeps it simple. Joao just likes to run at players which either ends up with him doing ridiculous skill or losing the ball. Example for you he was played in with a ball over the top and decided to over head kick the ball instead of bringing it down it crashed off the bar and el cholo was furious.

Joao just needs a coach to put their arm around him to encourage him. he looks lost sometimes. I think he’s gone this summer there’s alot of talk about Mendes trying to get Joao a move obviously I heard about the City link that’s true Mendes came to Atleti this week saying that City and Pep were interested. We don’t have the money for Bernardo so don’t worry, El Cholo does like Zinchenko and Sterling I know that. Barca were interested in the summer but theres no chance that happens.

Joao in City’s team would be something to see I think Pep would make him a superstar he’s apparently really close with Dias at Portugal. Dias treats him like a little brother at times apparently. They are always together

like this bit started chatting about the champions league

Atletico fans celebrated when they got united could not have got a better team. Showed me pics of Atleticos new stadium and facilities English fans are getting stiffed I swear.

Last edited:
it is a testament to how quiet we operate that the city correspondents never know anything about shit. I could be a city journo, honestly. Just write "They might do this, but also maybe not, things will happen eventually, who knows really"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.