It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding earlier in the thread discussion..:
The reason why you would go for Felix as a false 9 is that its a tried and tested solution for City .. and the team needs goalscorers in the starting 11 when things get a bit tough in games.. I know it doesn't seem like that now though. Realistically the only 10+ a season (league) consistently scorers in the side currently is Sterling?, Foden and (maybe) KDB, and Jesus when he plays as a pure striker (with Gundo and Mahrez chipping in as well.) I don't think Grealish will ever be a +10 a league scorer as a false 9 and you need goals in the team.

Felix has a natural knack for getting goals similarly to Gundos and thats important to have in your team if you play with no pure strikers. (Ferran had that feel for goals as well.)
I think Felix has the potential to be a +15 scorer in PL based on his attributes, in a City false 9 position.
I'm not gonna look at stats like xG etc but if you watch Felix its clear that he is a very composed finisher with many different qualities to be able to score, and potential to develop them (more) as well, he is physical, got a great leap, timing in his heading similar to Kuns, long distance shots, poacher goals quality, movement in the box +all the other technical and play/chance-making abilities he has.
The only question I have is abut his attitude.. and thats a pretty big one but I believe Pep and the Portu-boys will sort that out. Hes an horrendous fit for this Atleti side though.

And this way you will be able to play similarly to that you do today if that is Peps preferred setup, I have no idea though.

I'm not getting into the Haaland here at all or strikers, thats for another day.

The Alvarez kid looks exciting as well though.. and will not upset the applecart much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.