It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
False victory. It makes more sense for Haaland to join City first.

If City insisted on a release clause, it would be a realistic one.

City are already set up domestically and for the CL. With Madrid it's going to take time, to get back to their very best.

So a 6 year stint at City seems to be the obvious choice

Oh and the Goat said a deal is close
I don’t mean “false victory” in the sense all is lost. I just see it as a minor hiccup in their negotiations, not a deal-breaker assuming Madrid are prepared to budge on it. It’s neither a win or a loss, nothing to get too excited about.

Some very big news from Haaland end.

Haaland and Mino are refusing the huge buyout clause Madrid are proposing.

To the point, they have told them
they want nothing to do with any golden handcuffs deal.

City are still alive here...
Seems like something that can be worked out to be honest, the haaland thread to be immortalised in marble next to the messi and Kane threads.

All this about a buy clause!?

Sign your 5 year deal and 1 trillion buyout!

Guess what Haaland can see out his contract and at 26 leave for nowt!

For those thinking we’d need a release clause, we probably won’t.

The club has a track record of letting players go that want to leave. Sane, Ferran, Bernardo (though it didn’t materialise).

We’ve nothing to prove where an eventual sale is concerned.

The worry for me is that this means Madrid and Haaland are at a very advanced stage of negotiation.

Tolmie’s news might be a false victory.
Haaland camp want a release clause, set at a attainable figure and time scale . For two reasons, one is it strengths his position when renegotiating a future contract extension, two it gives him option to leave .
False victory, if Haaland was that keen of Madrid he would just sign

I'm sat here,but not for much longer,watching this transfer talk show,who the actual fuck are these nuggets really,just talking utter shit,what is the point,why do these people get air time when they don't have a clue what is going on,or more importantly no idea what they are talking about.

Weird these transfer windows these days and Sky trying to make it bigger than what it actually is

False victory. It makes more sense for Haaland to join City first.

If City insisted on a release clause, it would be a realistic one.

City are already set up domestically and for the CL. With Madrid it's going to take time, to get back to their very best.

So a 6 year stint at City seems to be the obvious choice

Oh and the Goat said a deal is close
"City are already set up domestically and for the CL. With Madrid it's going to take time, to get back to their very best."

Disagree, Madrid are not what they were, but they can still attract the very best and they will.

Three of four top signings and Real will be very much in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.