It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a very good text Saturday morning , nothing to do with haaland which is all sorted for summer , I’m not allowed to share the information , but be happy to share on inbox , the information has to be kept private.
I'm all ears

Had a very good text Saturday morning , nothing to do with haaland which is all sorted for summer , I’m not allowed to share the information , but be happy to share on inbox , the information has to be kept private.
Me aswell please

Let’s see what the news is

I have couched it as he said Yes, but that's just me trying to hedge my bets and protect what reputation anyone on here is free to express about me.

However, I should have said it's all agreed.

Half the people on here think I'm Txiki, the rest think I am a ****.

I'm at a stage in both my life and career where I just don't give a fuck.
This is great news, thanks for sharing. The piss will be boiling all over the football world now!

I'm buzzing with this, the Bernie & McAtee news

Fuck it, i gotta know. drop me a mail
Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes but trying my best to get back to everyone, not being rude ! Just know it’s good new
Might aswell join the pm list pal
PM mate :)
Me aswell please
Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes , a few on here will vouch for me who I responded too this afternoon and informed about mcatte deal . basically there was a big meeting in town in rossos Friday night , pep met many players at different time zones , in regards to sign new deals and confirmed that he will be extending his contract !!! The reason I wanted to inbox people was because the information I received this off was someone high inside the club and the club don’t like names being shared which I inboxed , i inboxed a few about mcatte this afternoon and there’s no coincidence players are signing extensions following Fridays meetings in rossos! Tixi is fully backing pep and he’s here to stay a very long time ! Haaland will join , but pep extending is the big one and all players are behind him and alot ready to pen new deals !! Feels like we are going to be around for a long time at the top

If you'd kindly also share That info with me good Sir!

Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes but trying my best to get back to everyone, not being rude ! Just know it’s good new

Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes , a few on here will vouch for me who I responded too this afternoon and informed about mcatte deal . basically there was a big meeting in town in rossos Friday night , pep met many players at different time zones , in regards to sign new deals and confirmed that he will be extending his contract !!! The reason I wanted to inbox people was because the information I received this off was someone high inside the club and the club don’t like names being shared which I inboxed , i inboxed a few about mcatte this afternoon and there’s no coincidence players are signing extensions following Fridays meetings in rossos! Tixi is fully backing pep and he’s here to stay a very long time ! Haaland will join , but pep extending is the big one and all players are behind him and alot ready to pen new deals !! Feels like we are going to be around for a long time at the top
Lovely news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.