It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Most of these players want to leave for game time not that the club is forcing them out
Ake: (game time) + world cup coming up and he's literally our 4th choice CB
Zinchenko: (game time) with the club actively searching for a new LB....
Sterling is asking for the same wages as kdb and the club doesn't agree to that
So they're selling him now than to loose him on a free next year, he also asked pep for guaranteed minutes as a starter
Jesus: game time too Alvarez and haaland arrivals doesn't help his case

We have a good relationship with Chelsea according to reports. So it could happen but fucking hell that would be like a fifa/football manager window
Doubt having a good relationship or not has anything to do with it. Just a matter of chelsea getting close to our evaluation which is the same for other clubs.

It's not though really, is it.

We are selling players on the fringes, non-starters.

Raz, Gabby, Ake, Zin, Steffen, Torres, Bazunu, Fern, Gyani, Egan-Riley, Edozie, Porro.

That's almost £285m right there. All not guaranteed starters or fringe squad.

Haaland, Alvarez and Phillips in so far @ £110m.

Cucurella and more to follow.

It's a window for the ages.
we have had no guaranteed starters in the forward area for awhile. but Raz and Gabby are most definitely not fringe players. they have been key members of the squad for years and unlike the new faces they know our playing style inside out. love those two players to bits and whilst i accept the club knows best i'll be sad to see them go. i hope the new guys hit the ground running.

I’d be absolutely staggered if Chelsea let us take Reece James under any circumstances, this new owner is acting like he’s trading baseball cards

I feel like the teams being built around giving Haaland as many opportunities as possible. Or being built around him as the focal point. Like Pep did at Barca with Messi. Haaland is ridiculous. Instead of wingers running down the line, use wingers that cut inside and create opportunities in behind for him.
Think its heavily based also on ridiculously attacking full backs too

We surely can’t go into a season with a 31 year old and a 19 year old inexperienced player on the wings. If Mahrez Gets injured, palmer could be playing ucl semi finals, finals etc. I think Serge Gnabry would be solid, he wants to go and we could probs get him for the gabby money. He offers explosiveness and a right footer on the right wing, which we’ve just lost our only two options for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.