It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So it seems we are currently scouting for a new CB then? All reports say we will only sell Ake if we have a replacement in first?

So it seems we are currently scouting for a new CB then? All reports say we will only sell Ake if we have a replacement in first?
Yes it seems that if Chelsea, in their desperation, are prepared to throw lots of money at us we would take it and buy a replacement.

Yes it seems that if Chelsea, in their desperation, are prepared to throw lots of money at us we would take it and buy a replacement.

Be interesting to see what route we can do with it? Experienced but cheap and another around £40m mark. Would love timber to be honest but again can’t see he’s gonna come to sit on the bench.

Think it was quite a big fee, £650k?

Was a really good young player and very sad he died so young.

Also hated Clive Wilson leaving when he did.

Yea around 500k think it was,still think of Tommy to this day,and the irony is I had an uncle called Tom Caton who died a few years back,the main reason I became a blue through that fella.

Clive Wilson transfer to Chelsea was a steal,ridiculous,oh how times have changed

Be interesting to see what route we can do with it? Experienced but cheap and another around £40m mark. Would love timber to be honest but again can’t see he’s gonna come to sit on the bench.
Sam Lee mentioned three players as his guesses (which he made clear we’re guesses as he hadn’t heard any names) but I can only remember Pau Torres.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.