It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The
What about replacing Ake with Alessio Romagnoli free transfer who is left footed still got years left likes to play the ball out

Having said that seems to have injury problem and lost form

:) If you are going to answer your own questions, we should open a WRicko forum where you can argue with yourself.

You left out

Toby Alderweireld
Stefan Savić
Dejan Lovren
Jonny Evans
Dedryck Boyata
Nicolás Otamendi
Shkodran Mustafi
David Luiz
Jan Vertonghen
Eliaquim Mangala
Alderweireld and Vertonghen have already taken their retirement - and if they wanted to be PL backups they would be. Same goes for Otamendi and Luiz.

“Been there and done it” completely discounts Mangala and Boyata. Where have they been? What have they done?

Mustafi??? Seriously. He wasn’t good enough for our 4th choice even at his peak. Technically done a lot with his career but proven to be completely useless in England.

That leaves Stefan Savić and Johnny Evans. Evans I could see, we’ve been interested before. Savić is shocking with the ball at his feet so an absolute non starter.

So you see I didn’t leave them out they (mostly) just didn’t fit the criteria.

What about replacing Ake with Alessio Romagnoli free transfer who is left footed still got years left likes to play the ball out can play left back and is most valuable defender who is a free agent according to transfer market Mbsmba is the next one

Having said that seems to have injury problem and lost form
Just signed for Lazio.

I disagree various reasons someone would,
If you are in the twilight of your career and get promised the odd game a huge pay rise and a future coaching role
Alternatively your a young up and coming and are told there is a pathway to first choice
If you’re in your prime obviously not
That is why for me I would go for an old pro for that spot

Wayne Rooney likes this comment.

I think Salisu would be a great 4th CB.

He impressed me when we played Southampton last season and seems technically and physically capable of playing a high line.

He's also at an age where he can learn and improve.

I think Salisu would be a great 4th CB.

He impressed me when we played Southampton last season and seems technically and physically capable of playing a high line.

He's also at an age where he can learn and improve.

I think that’s the main thing though is we aren’t going to sign anyone as good as Dias, stones and Laporte but s to ok sign someone we can improve and will be happy being here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.