It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

PSG were certainly touting him around, but not heard we are interested.

I was told a couple months back we had a melt the internet signing in the works but assumed the info was late coming to me and it just concerned Pogba or Felix (Felix was denied by City)

Neymar does not fit our standard MO on most levels, so unless the guy has literally picked up the phone and begged Pep, offered to take a huge salary cut, it would surely be a non-starter.

I also think the Brazilian press (some of the best there are) would have wind of any such deal right now.

Cucurella, a new centre-back and maybe one out of the blue, and we are done.

Sometimes information is leaked and reaches people over different time periods, without said info not being incorrect at the time.

I think Zin and Ake will be the last of the outgoings, Delap out on loan, with Palmer and McAtee getting more opportunities from the bench.
Tbf I wouldn’t of thought Pogba would of been citys standard MO, but they tried. Now Ake is staying, no need for a cb also. City have tried for Ronaldo, Messi, and Pogba in recent times. Maybe they for some reason want a big name.

I wonder if (and it’s still a fucking huge if!) we are going for Neymar, I wonder if this is to help with the CFG purchase of the new Brazilian club we are meant to be buying?
A really big if I don't see that happening, I also think it would destroy team spirit, we have some brilliant players who are great team players and long may that continue.

Remembering how for a month now Fabrizio has told us city will bite Chelsea's hands off for £40m, just to "recoup" the price we paid for him. Would it shock anyone to learn he was off course way wrong?
He’s a fuckin chancer that ****

Zinchenko a priority for Arsenal according to reports. Arteta sees him in midfield.

They have seen us not given in for Ake till valuation remains

Hope it remains the same for Zini as well. IF he goes only for what city want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.