It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Ps: what’s with Cancelo walking around with #7 ?? Surely not permanent….

Would envisage going to Sterling’s replacement.

I said it in the Neymar thread weeks ago - this premise that he's a bad apple and would ruin the 'right characters' philosophy we have is bollocks IMO.

He's been liked at every club he's been at by his teammates. Mbappe constantly praises him (and noted him as a reason he joined PSG in the first place) while Messi went to PSG because Neymar was there and to play together.

He's obviously liked by teammates in the Brazilian squad too and when we played them, I remember him going to our players at the final whistle and shaking hands/congratulating. Even when Argentina beat Brazil in the Copa America final in 2021, there's a video of him going straight to Messi to congratulate him.

Not to mention he was the one chasing the ball down/making tackles/actually still trying in the 90th minute at our place when all was lost.

I think the whole bad attitude tag is like it is with Pogba - media stimulated and mainly because they're not orthodox characters. It's a shame really.

Add to that, he's a staggeringly brilliant football player. I'd personally love to see him in blue. He's the kind of player you pay your money to watch. An entertainer with end product.

I can't see it happening, mind, but I'd be thrilled if it did.
the same Mbappe who now wants nothing to do with him after playing with him for 3 seasons, has raised issues with his training and application.

my issue with him is more the simulation, I hate players rolling around when they haven't been touched and I hate City players doing it even more

his injury and appearance record for PSG should be sounding huge alarms within City, hopefully this is just a desperate attempt by PSG to offer him around and we don't take the bait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.