It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There are loads that took me 5 seconds to collate.

Listing him alongside Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andy Robertson, Kyle Walker and João Cancelo is 100% implying he’s world class.

World class is banded about so easily! Yep Chilwell is coming back from a bad injury but you could see from the minute Cucurella came on he is a far superior player to Chilwell! When he was at Leicester I was for getting him now he can do one rather stick with our world class multi fullback Cancello and Ake plus JWB

There are loads that took me 5 seconds to collate.

Listing him alongside Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andy Robertson, Kyle Walker and João Cancelo is 100% implying he’s world class.
You’d think if there was loads you’d pick the examples where people are calling him world class. One post someone listed Chillwell with them players. One, which was obviously wrong, the majority of the thread is people saying how average he is

You’d think if there was loads you’d pick the examples where people are calling him world class. One post someone listed Chillwell with them players. One, which was obviously wrong, the majority of the thread is people saying how average he is
Fair enough I posted it from reading 2 or 3 rather positive posts and remembered more but you are right looking through there seem to be more people who, like me, don’t rate him.

The point still stands, but only directed at the minority who think he’s quality.

someone who knows the poker circuit on here said that bloom is known as a whopper, i took that to mean hes pretty shit at poker but has plenty of money to carry on playing , him being a professional poker player has fuck all to do with the way he runs brighton or transfers, or do you think our board and brightons board were round a table staring into each others eyes to see who blinks first

That would be me, and he is indeed!

In poker terms he’s a ‘whale’ … loads of dough to outweigh the massive variance with which his play style requires. He’ll give his money away but keep playing because he’s loaded and lucked his way to winning a tournament once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.