It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I suppose if we were interested we could point to the fact that De Bruyne is 31 and we'll probably have to start managing his game time a bit more over the next couple of years, Gundogan is 32 in a couple of months and his contract is up at the end of this season, and even if Bernardo does stay this summer it'll probably only be for one more season.

When you couple all that with the fact that it's a 60 game season with a world cup in the middle, I think any worries De Jong might have about game time will be quickly allayed.
Yeah, maybe. Next summer seems the ideal time though.

Cheers,genuinely i missed that interview.

I wanted Bernardo sold a couple of seasons for no other reason than his talent was being wasted on our bench when i believed he was better than was on the pitch.
I'm getting that feeling again with the quality we have elsewhere,and he always seems to be the fall guy.

This is a player clubs build a team around,he'll never have that here....and i think he knows that,hence the constant speculation about his future.
Last 4 seasons, he’s played 130 times in the PL, with 20 of those as substitute. Last season he played 35, with 2 of those as substitute, so I’m not sure how he’s not an integral part of the team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.