It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think he would be an excellent signing for ourselves alongside gomez and all in one go makes us alot more complete as a squad and would allow cancelo to go to right back as well at times.
Trouble with Cancelo is if he’s not playing regularly he loses form and he always seems a bit of a slapped arse when he isn’t, his body language when things don’t go his way on the pitch suggests to me if he isn’t playing he’d be the same.

Trouble with Cancelo is if he’s not playing regularly he loses form and he always seems a bit of a slapped arse when he isn’t, his body language when things don’t go his way on the pitch suggests to me if he isn’t playing he’d be the same.

True to a point but i think Cancelo when his form goes he needs that break and reset? Cancelo is either amazing or shite mate, there is no middle ground it seems! lol

Very odd we seem to be dragging our feet over signing a left back. Surely Cucurella wasn’t our only option?

Lukaku and pogba both looked the business in Italy and once they returned they looked awful that's why I included them. If the board signing him I will back him 100% I personally worry about how players will adjust to the Premier league when coming from Italy.
I would take into account the environments that those players walked into. I would have zero worries about a player from any league if Pep is the one bringing them in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.