It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

why would they though? They can get frenkie for that and the number 1 player their manager wanted?
As we've seen with that club over the last 10 years, even the whiff of fan discontent and suddenly there's a shiny new toy to distract them. Its not like they've made sound investments their priority in the transfer market

why would they though? They can get frenkie for that and the number 1 player their manager wanted?
Because he would be a stellar signing that those twats are craving, and it would take the pressure off the glazers for a few months.
It's only a wild guess though, I'm putting one and one together and coming up with three. Just wouldn't surprise me really

Because he would be a stellar signing that those twats are craving, and it would take the pressure off the glazers for a few months.
It's only a wild guess though, I'm putting one and one together and coming up with three. Just wouldn't surprise me really
I think even the thickest Rag would know putting tge 'cherry' on tge rotting cake is not going to change things. Then again ... ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.