It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Gomez

Full Back Situation: Gomez still not officially signed but part of his first interview was briefly released in error. Apparently he is a City fan!

It’s looking increasingly like Bernardo is staying at City for this season as Barca continue to fumble about. Multiple reports reiterating the offer would have to be something huge and leave City enough time to get a replacement.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (17 days left)

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.

Last edited:
With nunes looking like he’s going to the wolves that’s another midfield option gone. No way Bernie leaves

Reliable PSG source. Could get interesting...

I don't believe he's Bernardo replacement.

If there is a shred of truth to this then neymar should just tell both mbappe and psg to go get f'd and sit on his massive salary for the next few years strolling about. No player should be allowed the audacity to try and force another elite player out the door.

Whatever we think of neymar this is a circus and that club will suffer long term. I literally wouldn't mind us taking him for a year or two just to smash PSG in the chumps league and see mbappe's reaction. Fucking glad we never signed him....mbappe that is.

According to Wolves fans their owner holds a percentage of Mendes' company (Gestifute). It seems to be legal so city should do the same & buy some sport/football agencies. It would increase our influence in the transfer market.

According to Wolves fans their owner holds a percentage of Mendes' company (Gestifute). It seems to be legal so city should do the same & buy some sport/football agencies. It would increase our influence in the transfer market.
We are in with the agency Pep’s brother works for, we are also very pally with Mendez I believe.

We are in with the agency Pep’s brother works for, we are also very pally with Mendez I believe.
Didn´t know that city owns parts of this company. Thought it was only the Guardiola connection. Yeah but I think Mendez/Gestifute has more influence at city than vis-à-vis. Ownership of these agencies could change the dynamics between club/player agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.