It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think city saving money and spending less this summer could be due to two reasons -

1) They will wait till the world cup to find some talents , also the current squad players will demand more game time due to world cup so better to sign next summer . They may also buy in winter window.

2)Maybe they are preparing for pep's departure and want to save funds to back the new manager next summer .
Yeah, OK

I think city saving money and spending less this summer could be due to two reasons -

1) They will wait till the world cup to find some talents , also the current squad players will demand more game time due to world cup so better to sign next summer . They may also buy in winter window.

2)Maybe they are preparing for pep's departure and want to save funds to back the new manager next summer .
If you're going to use bullet points, don't put 3 different statements in one line.

As for number 2, do you think we're going to sell all of our current squad and change the way we play just to suit a new manager?

Chelsea are trying to build a midfielder for the future . I guess since we also have money left we should try to sign some young talented players .
Haaland (22) Alverez (22) Gomez (21) Dias (25) Grealish (26) Foden (22) Rodri(26) and Phillips (26) aren't exactly old are they?

The only people we need to replace soon are Bruyne(31) Mihraz(31) Gundog (31).

Last edited:
Haaland (22) Alverez (22) Gomez (21) Dias (25) Grealish (26) Foden (22) Rodri(26) and Phillips (26) aren't exactly old are they?

The only people we need to replace soon are Bruyne(31) Mihraz(31) Gundog (33).
Gundogan is still only 31 mate

Great window everything considered.

Would have liked a Midfielder considering we let McAtee go on loan and we have a net transfer profit.

I hope the Academy lads can help out when we get injuries. The squad is still small but I understand the reasoning behind keeping everyone happy.

Watch us sign a midfielder on the last day now!

Would have liked a Midfielder considering we let McAtee go on loan and we have a net transfer profit.

I hope the Academy lads can help out when we get injuries. The squad is still small but I understand the reasoning behind keeping everyone happy.

Maybe a youngster to send out on loan

Do you not think we need another FB before a CM? If Walker or Cancelo got injured or suspended I think we could have a big issue. Other than that I agree, great window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.