It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I guess it’s the usual depends if anyone wants out in January? I wish we would sort the LB situation out asap but again I guess it depends on who’s available, price etc.

Cancelo was in the Team of the season as LB in Premier League & Champion League.

He had some mistakes as every other player, but he also had more outstanding moments.

Gomez has potential to replicate Zinchenko's career at City, but it seems after the red card he became out of favor. I hope he will be given the chance again and I am sure he can prove him self.

Worst case scenario there is Ake who can fill the LB position safely.

Cancelo was in the Team of the season as LB in Premier League & Champion League.

He had some mistakes as every other player, but he also had more outstanding moments.

Gomez has potential to replicate Zinchenko's career at City, but it seems after the red card he became out of favor. I hope he will be given the chance again and I am sure he can prove him self.

Worst case scenario there is Ake who can fill the LB position safely.
Who will you start against Liverpool?

Not what I heard. He is excellent as a left center back but his performance as left back is not that much.

I rate him highly. But let's get a proper left back this time

Tbh given how long we've gone without one I don't think we're going to see a City team with a conventional left back under Pep. He seems to have different priorities for that position over the usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.