It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

For some reason I think we will sign Grimaldo in the summer on a free. We were linked last summer heavily before we signed Gomez.
he was available in the summer for roughly the same price as Gomez and we didn't bite so I don't think it's likely.

I could see Rapha Guerreiro maybe.

So I wonder if the performance yesterday might have a rethink regarding recruiting this window? We need a pacy winger and there is options out there??

So I wonder if the performance yesterday might have a rethink regarding recruiting this window? We need a pacy winger and there is options out there??
Is this more that you / we the fans would like a ‘pacy winger’? As I don’t think Pep sees it that way. He will have seen we missed at least two golden opportunities to score the second / third goal and put the game to bed. A pacy winger wouldn’t have changed that, we dominated the game but succumbed to a one punch goal and an almighty amount of shithousery.

Our game isn’t built on pace anymore and the squad has been built that way over the last few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.