It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

His assists number dont agree with that!

Thanks to Haaland, but just look at where we'd be without Haaland's goals?

He's papering over a lot of cracks and the biggest one is one that we've not noticed but Pep did..

Fn4-eeeXEAcRHQM

We’d be mad to phase KDB out based on what is a very recent dip in form.

Might not be a bad idea to get someone in so we aren’t flogging a 31yo Kev for 180mins every week though.

He's looked a very old 31 this season.

If he can get his physical side sorted and fall back in love with the game, 100% he should be a major part of this team for the next few years.

But the present KDB is a shadow of a once magnificent footballer.
It happens this has been one of the longest calendar years in terms of football with the ridiculous World Cup and all. We need to rest him now and again but need to be comfortable in doing so. Alternatives that are a injured Gundo and Phillips, Bernado thinking about a move away, Grealish who can't do anything right in some peoples eyes and like Foden who is yet to play in the middle properly who has had contract issues and Rodri is probably just as tired don't help the situation in my opinion.

We are currently unbalanced. I think that's a good term to use. We could go on and win the league this year, I don't think we will but we are a million miles away just not 100%

We’d be mad to phase KDB out based on what is a very recent dip in form.

Might not be a bad idea to get someone in so we aren’t flogging a 31yo Kev for 180mins every week though.

He has been on the decline for a period that can be described as a fair bit longer than 'recent'.Its just that with others also struggling,his lack of contribution has become far more noticeable.

Hopefully,Pep will clock that he needs more recovery and a rather large dose of enthusiasm.

German home grown talent is better the English Homegrown talent however which is a major flaw if thats his thinking
England have been outperforming Germany at both youth and senior levels for some years now.
German clubs are falling over themselves in the scramble to sign young players from English academies

Last season. Injuries forced a weakened team in fa cup semi which we effectively wrote off and had we got past madrid we’d have played that final with unfit or no walker no dias no ake and fern at cb.

Before that we had a larger squad that could cope with multiple competitions.
Since then our squad has gotten smaller so I’d say the risk is pretty high come March/April where we’ll have to prioritise competitions again.

When that is due to choice of having a small squad thats our own fault.
Well if we do write off this season and only win the league it'll do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.