It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s a shithole in parts, so probably.

I actually think Lingard is a decent guy. His mum has health issues and he’s had to look after his younger dependent siblings.

He’s an absolute weapon on social media, but has been a rock for his family.
Agree about his social media presence but I know someone who knows him and his family and says he’s a really nice lad. A good guy..

1656055391295.png

I think another one who didn't exactly live up to the hype after leaving Ajax

Chelsea will be stronger with him and IF Raz goes there despite losing Rudiger

Agree about his social media presence but I know someone who knows him and his family and says he’s a really nice lad. A good guy..
Peoples social media presence often doesn’t portray the real person, people on here who don’t know me probably think I’m a **** where as in the real life, actually that’s a shit analogy, carry on.

View attachment 47854

Rudiger is absolutely quality and was a huge player for Chelsea. De Ligt no where near that level imo. so at the very least I expect Chelsea to be worse defensively next season

I'm not sure De Ligt is a step up from Rudiger and Christensen - he is solid but hasn't exactly set the world alight since his move.

ya depends if they get de ligt and some one like a kounde to partner him

Think Barca propaganda is just good for making noises for their fan base - they are struggling to sign lewandowski and registering their players

View attachment 47854

I really rate De Ligt but another one who went to the wrong team for his qualities! Would certainly have been happy if he had rocked up here. No way the rags or Chavs pay the fee this summer though as they couldnt do the fees for Timber & Kounde respectively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.