It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Mahrez should be settled and delighted at his age where he is? Laporte will be interesting next season imo if pep goes with the majority of the fan base thinking our best CB partnership is Stones & Dias? I know there are plenty of games but its the big games the players want to be part of? I really want Pep to be given Felix as he really could work wonders with him but that would only be a possible option if both Jesus and Sterling left.

ya I also think felix will only be option if we sell BOTH Gabby and Raz as u say.

i dont think the rags will do Frenkie with their current budget? The delay imo is because they will be begging the glazers for more cash!! £100m plus sales is the rumoured budget and although some
high earners left it was on free transfers so no money brought in? The rags i know reckon they have £200m to spend because of that leaked Arnold video but they guy actually said how much will we spend, £200m, £100m? It`s about the player but they are deciding to focus on the £200m line which is nice to point out that for £200m they would have signed Frenkie, Anthony & Timber already! lol

They can have £1bn, makes no difference if they can’t spend it coz no CL

So… Mendes have offered Felix again and tried to force a response by going public. We’ve been quick by saying we’re not interested.

It’s Neymar boys and girls!

So… Mendes have offered Felix again and tried to force a response by going public. We’ve been quick by saying we’re not interested.

My mate who is in the coaching set up at Millwall says all the talk within the game is that Neymar is In negotiations with city. Any ITK’s have any concrete info on this. Seems odd that they’re all talking about it in the lower leagues. Obviously heard something. Not sure I’d feel comfortable with him at city. There’s more to paying for city these days than just being a good player - mendy bring the exception

If psg would except 50m and he be happy on 350k a week then year city be interested if Sterling goes which He won’t !

Jesus gone Zinchenko maybe will go and that be it out the door if Zinchenko doesn’t go can’t see us buying coo coo achoo

If psg would except 50m and he be happy on 350k a week then year city be interested if Sterling goes which He won’t !

Jesus gone Zinchenko maybe will go and that be it out the door if Zinchenko doesn’t go can’t see us buying coo coo achoo

i wonder if Pep wants Cucurella so bad then the club may look to let Zinchenko leave on loan for a season to see how he gets on if he fancies that? Everton maybe as Zinc wont be on massive wages and with have a zero cost on the balance sheet? If he does well then next summer maybe sell him if he wants to stay?

i wonder if Pep wants Cucurella so bad then the club may look to let Zinchenko leave on loan for a season to see how he gets on if he fancies that? Everton maybe as Zinc wont be on massive wages and with have a zero cost on the balance sheet? If he does well then next summer maybe sell him if he wants to stay?

Think it’s up to Zinchenko he once refused to leave and told them he will work hard to get back in the side am sure he has a lot of clubs wanting him to..

Can I see both Zinchenko and Cucurella at city next season no..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.