It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

hope the injurys bullshit to kovacic but got alot of chatter about it,if true then they need to go back in market if a badden

hope the injurys bullshit to kovacic but got alot of chatter about it,if true then they need to go back in market if a badden

Where is this coming from?

The Paqueta links first appeared 6 days ago (by tolmie) that I had seen, so I think a bit rushed to argue they are related. If there really is any truth to it.

Where is this coming from?

The Paqueta links first appeared 6 days ago (by tolmie) that I had seen, so I think a bit rushed to argue they are related. If there really is any truth to it.
Twitter an on the match page on here ,hope its bullshit an no one knows the real truth until pep speaks so im gonna wait for that meself

Twitter an on the match page on here ,hope its bullshit an no one knows the real truth until pep speaks so im gonna wait for that meself

Pep doesn't usually speak in much detail. Not seen anything, other than mention on here. Who was the original tweet by, anyone meaningful?

Pep doesn't usually speak in much detail. Not seen anything, other than mention on here. Who was the original tweet by, anyone meaningful?
Just caught up with it all on here this morn on match thread,ruined me morn if bein honest ha,fuckin unlucky if true hes s top draw player him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.