It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If im building a squad, Id take Simons/Silva in a deal and spend the money on Paqueta but purely me.

Rather Simons than Olmo anyway.
Were we building a squad for 26-27, then perhaps, but the truth is we already have an abundance of young attacking talent, all of whom I’d rate ahead of Simons, but are short in the engine room. We need hardened players younger than Rodri and Bernardo who can take the weight off them and allow us to slug it out with Real Madrid next season.

Were we building a squad for 26-27, then perhaps, but the truth is we already have an abundance of young attacking talent, all of whom I’d rate ahead of Simons, but are short in the engine room. We need hardened players younger than Rodri and Bernardo who can take the weight off them and allow us to slug it out with Real Madrid next season.
I always look where i want the team in 3 seasons rather than next, so this would be my move.

The wide fullbacks makes Frimpong a no brainer, especially at 35m.

This means we should buy a player for LB too as Gvardiol can be injured and then nobody is suitable there, Ake is not a real LB in the attacking sense, and Gvardiol can also play LCB when needed.

Edit: Quick google search, and based on very little info, my options for LB are Miguel Gutierrez from Girona, and Ian Maatsen at Dortmund (on loan from Chelsea but 35m release clause like Frimpong)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.