It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So

Looks like a very bleak time at Ligue1 with not getting TV deal, basically Canal+ said them to f**k off, and many clubs are looking at bankruptcy.

Any good talent to get?

Fabian Ruiz, although I doubt PSG need the money

Anyone feel like potentially it will just be Savio this window? Provided no one leaves
No links whatsoever, I’ve seen more stuff about city being convinced the squad is set. A more central role for Bernardo next season I reckon now we have Savio

I’m not buying this “doing business quietly” either. Stuff always leaks from the players camp of potential city interest.

Anyone feel like potentially it will just be Savio this window? Provided no one leaves
No links whatsoever, I’ve seen more stuff about city being convinced the squad is set. A more central role for Bernardo next season I reckon now we have Savio

I’m not buying this “doing business quietly” either. Stuff always leaks from the players camp of potential city interest.
Nope be one or two players in just be patient.

If that turns out to be the case, while I feel it wouldn't be ideal, It's got to be better then keep buying duds like Philips and Nunes and have them stuck on massive contracts that we can't shift them off.

Very very very quiet as soon as the season finished right up to now, no links to players absolutely Jack shit. Not just at City though, Arsenal, dippers yet to spend

If that turns out to be the case, while I feel it wouldn't be ideal, It's got to be better then keep buying duds like Philips and Nunes and have them stuck on massive contracts that we can't shift them off.
100% this
I reckon this summer could be the hangover from those deals. We can’t shift them. No doubt city would love to replace Nunes, I reckon they would even like to replace Kovacic too. KP and Cancelo still there on the wage bill too

Very very very quiet as soon as the season finished right up to now, no links to players absolutely Jack shit. Not just at City though, Arsenal, dippers yet to spend
Arsenal have had more links then we have
Liverpool are just skint :)
Unless Txiki is happy to run around last minute this window, I’ve not seen any links. Negotiations take time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.